Tuesday 29 November 2011

2012 wedding industry awards

Although I didn't win the regional award for the East Midlands, I was short listed and have now received the comments my couples left as part of the voting process. All comments are anonymous.

These are just a sample of them:

"Sandra has been a fantastic florist she helped us with all our flower needs and the finished items were outstanding.Great florist and will be highly recommending her to fellow bides"

“Sandra was extremely professional & helpful, We at no point felt pressured into anything regarding choice or budget. Sandra came to visit us in our home at a time suitable to for us. The bouquets Sandra produced were first class, and lasted for many days after the wedding. I have happily recommended Sandra to some of our friends who are getting married 2012.”

"Sandra is a true professional, nothing is too much trouble, the finished product is breathtaking"

On why the couples booked with me (again a sample):

"Sandra has vision, it's almost as if she can see what you see when explaining what your heart desires, perfect!”


"Sandra's work really shined at the wedding fair where we meet her, from there we knew we wanted her. She was so helpful throughout the whole process of planning, and the finished flowers were beautiful."


"I booked Sandra simply because she's a lovely friendly lady, who was easy to talk to and clearly had a lot of knowledge in flowers. When I first met her I instantly felt she would be perfect for my wedding and she was."


I would once again say a HUGE thank you to all my couples for voting and for leaving such overwhelmingly great comments. The best part for me is that you all loved your flowers and are pleased you booked them with me and they helped to make your day truly special.

No comments: