Wednesday 11 January 2012

The Bentley Hotel Wedding fayre

My stand at The Bentley Wedding Fayre
 Thank you to all the brides, grooms, mums, dads and friends and family that came and spoke to me on Sunday. I really enjoy these days as it is often the first time many will have explored the options open to them for their wedding and giving advice on flowers is just one part of the process. I know there is a lot to take in, but with planning and with the help of professionals it isn't as bad as it seems.
A wand suitable for a flower girl or small bridesmaid. The 'stem' is wrapped in soft cord perfect for little hands.
A brides or indeed a bridesmaids hand-tied posy of roses, hyacinths, tulips and ranunculars. Perfect for a spring wedding.

Book a consultation for many more ideas and help and tips to make your flowers speak volumes about you. Or if in the real early stages sign up for my newsletter for help and advice on what flowers, style etc will work best for you. (Sent once a month. Any specials or points/pages of interest sent as and when)
Go to my web page for many more photos Click here

No comments: