Wednesday 12 September 2012

Jane Means ribbons

It is always exciting when you discover a new supplier, made all the more appealing when it is someone local. I had heard of Jane Means, following on Twitter, but hadn't looked where she was based. A supplier and designer of ribbons and a Queen of wrapping, I was delighted to hear she was opening a new haberdashery store in Bracebridge Heath! Apparently this is where her mail order company has been based for awhile.
So today for an hour I took myself off to the opening of this fantastic little store. I was greeted with a jar of old fashioned lemonade or raspberry crush and a cupcake. Then in to the crowded store where ribbons of all sorts and colours greeted me. I have bought a few rolls and hope to be back for more. Lots of ideas for next years brides are whizzing around, so watch this space. In the mean time I wish Jane all the best in this new section of her business. If you wish to pop into the store it is open 10-1pm on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Alternatively go to her web page: http://www.janemeans.co.uk/

No comments: