Thursday 8 May 2014

Wedding Industry Awards

I have just entered the Wedding Industry Experts 2014 Awards.

It's official!   Sandra's Flower Studio has entered the Wedding industry Experts, 2014 Awards in the category of Most Popular Floral designer in Lincoln.  I want to send a clear message to future clients that I am proud of the level of service I deliver for every couple, and prove that those who know me are happy to support me.

About the Awards
Each year the Wedding Industry Experts Awards attract a vast array of world class wedding professionals and related businesses of all sizes, from across the globe.  
The awards are now the largest international popularity competition for Wedding Professionals worldwide and I am proud to be one of the participants.   

My vote page shows my category, location and a description of my service.  There is no judging panel.  Past clients, peers and fans vote for their favorites.   In previous years fans could vote more than once.  This year they have limited it to one vote per email address for the duration of the month long voting period. 

The voting process is simple.  
Fans can cast one vote per email address at anytime during the voting period.   They can log into the new awards system via a simple sign-up form, or with ease via their twitter, facebook or linkedin accounts.  The number of votes will not be shown on the awards site - just the rank from most votes to least (once voting commences).

Saundra Hadley from Planning Forever Events sums it up best when she says:  “There is nothing more honorable and exciting to win an award for your business. It validates your efforts, your relationship with others and frankly, it's the cherry on top for your hard work.  It's comforting to know that people, besides your Mother, think you are special.” 

If you think I am worthy of The Most Popular Floral designer in Lincoln, during May you will be able to visit my vote page at http://awards.weddingindustryexperts.com/place-vote/27698/525609/ to cast a vote for me.  

Thank you to everyone who has supported me to date.  It is through your support and referrals that I can continue to do what I love.

Sandra xx


 

No comments: