Monday 16 June 2014

Wedding Industry Expert Awards

The Wedding Industry Experts awards results were finally released yesterday afternoon. I'm very pleased and excited to say I won MOST POPULAR FLORAL DESIGNER.......WORLDWIDE!!!!!!!

Confirmation of results are below:

City
Winner: Most Popular Floral Designer - Lincoln 

State/Prov/Shire
Winner: Most Popular Floral Designer - Lincolnshire 
Winner: Top 5 Most Popular Floral Designer - Lincolnshire 
Winner: Top 10 Most Popular Floral Designer - Lincolnshire 

National
Winner: Most Popular Floral Designer - England
Winner: Top 5 Most Popular Floral Designer - England
Winner: Top 10 Most Popular Floral Designer - England
Winner: Top 50 Most Popular Floral Designer - England

International
Winner: Most Popular Floral Designer - Worldwide
Winner: Top 10 Most Popular Floral Designer - World
Winner: Top 100 Most Popular Floral Designer - World 


I would like to thank everyone who voted for me, I wouldn't have won this without your time, help and support. xx


Don't forget, if you are at The Lincolnshire Show on Wednesday or Thursday come along to the wedding marquee and see me and my designs, along with other lovely local wedding suppliers.


No comments: