Friday 25 November 2016

Professional images of a winter wedding at Washingborough Hall

Following on from my posts earlier in the week I mentioned that I would post some professional images of the winter wedding at Washingborough Hall. Well here you are, beautiful stunning images from David Lowerson. He very kindly sent me these images and a few more to add to my portfolio. This also proves why you need a professional to take your shots on the day, so clear and light with so much detail on show.
If you are looking for a venue and a photographer I strongly suggest you check these suppliers out, links on the names above to websites.








If you do connect with either, please mention where you heard their names. I have no ties with either but it is always good to know where word of mouth comes from.

If you like the flowers in the images please do get in touch to discuss your own designs or if you are not getting wed please leave a comment below. 

Sandra x

No comments: