Monday 15 March 2021

Weddings Flowers for 2021

 Weddings! So long since I have talked weddings!

As at the time of writing the current guidelines going forward are;

From 12th April - Weddings up to 15 guests

From 17th May - Weddings from 30 guests

From 21st June - Unlimited guests

Guests does include Bride and Groom, and as I understand this is ceremony and meal/reception. Clarity is needed for supplies external from the venue such as photographers etc.

These dates are dependant on each other, if one gets pushed back so will the others.


We as a sector are crying out for your weddings to proceed but also understand this must be done safely, with guest and suppliers/staff being in a COVID safe environment.

I have added my voice to the #whataboutweddings campaign, signing petitions, questionnaires, and writing to my MP. (not much joy there!)

So many postponements from 2020 with one wedding going ahead with reception and one just bride and groom and 2 guests in a church, so sad. In all my days as a florist this has to be the worst year ever! Will 2021 be any better, let's hope so. I have rearranged all weddings that have contacted me and have some that are still waiting for dates when restrictions are lifted. I do have available dates if you are in the planning process and once 12th April comes I will be able to start consultations again (hopefully). Please get in touch with any questions on your planning process.


My T&C's now have a COVID section and should (full) restrictions be back this will cover your booking fee and payments. Please talk through any concerns you have.

I am looking forward to my first wedding in such a long time in 5 weeks and then hopefully I can create new content and images to inspire you all.

Take care and stay safe


Sandra x

No comments: