Monday 11 October 2021

Jam jar deliveries in Lincoln and Gainsborough

 During lockdown you kept me busy with lots of local flower deliveries. These were mainly fulled by me offering jam jar displays, cheap and cheerful, as we couldn't get out to see our loved ones. They also helped me, I was able to chat to people (socially distanced) and kept me busy through what was a really tough time.

Below are a few samples from over the year.





This week I have a limited number on offer again, click here to find out more.
There will be a Sunday promotion on social media for gift and wedding flowers each week so please follow or check in regular for the updates. Each promotion will last a few days to a week depending on the offer.
I look forward to sending cheerful blooms out to your loved ones once again. Always lovely to catch up and check in with them.

Sandra x



No comments: