Tuesday 3 January 2017

Lavender and Gypsophila wedding flowers

As many of you are back at work today I thought I would post the start of this gorgeous wedding from May last year.
Sarah wanted a natural look to her day and had a theme of lavender running through already when we talked through her plans. She wondered if it was at all possible to have a bouquet of just lavender? 


I used dry French lavender (it was just a little too early in the season for fresh) and fresh butterfly lavender for the best of both worlds. The scent was beautiful!
The bouquet was bound with twine.


The flower girls carried a small bouquet of gyp and lavender tied with twine.


While the three bridesmaids each carried a bouquet of gyp.




All the main wedding party wore a simple natural gyp buttonhole tied together with twine.




Sarah came to me through her mum whom I have designed flowers for for several years after creating the flowers for her own wedding when I first started out on my own. See that wedding here and venue here

This is Part 1, wedding party flowers with Church and venue flowers coming soon.

If you see anything here that would suit you and your day please get in touch to discuss all your options.

Sandra x

No comments: