Monday 4 March 2019

Bailgate Wedding fair - Flowers


On Sunday I will be exhibiting at The Bailgate Wedding fair.
If you are looking for any supplier for your day then this fair has some fabulous ones to choose from.


I will once again be in The Lincoln Hotel (top right side of the map). I am excited to now one of their preferred suppliers, so book your flowers with confidence with me. Lots to see on the day. Ask me any flower related questions and let me guide you to your perfect blooms.
I will have a couple of offers available for couples on the day. (book a consultation and the offer will be applied on agreeing and booking your flowers)


If you have a package that includes flowers with The Lincoln Hotel, please talk to me with what I can offer you within your deal. I have many table designs for you to choose from and am always open to ideas to make them unique to you.

See you Sunday 10th March

Sandra x

No comments: