Monday 12 August 2019

Wedding flower offer - 10% off flowers for Oct, Nov, Dec 19

There has been a lot going on behind the scenes here at The Studio which is why I haven't been online as much as I should have or would have liked. But here we are mid wedding season of 2019 and I am ready to kick start the business and be ready for the autumn wedding fair season.
Lots of planning and reorganisation has seen me move from an all occasion florist to concentrating on wedding and events with funeral designs too.
The Studio has been re figured to make room for more display area, so I can better show you how your tables may look with various designs. Photos are great but there is nothing the same as seeing your style come to life in front of your eyes!



To celebrate all this work I have the following offer for those of you looking for wedding flowers later on this year.
Anyone looking for wedding flowers for October, November, December 2019?
Get 10% off your balance if booked by 31st August 2019
*Subject to Availability. T&C's apply
Please share with anyone you know who may be interested.


Stayed tuned as each month there will be a new offer and any fairs I exhibit at will have extra offers.

Also keep checking back to this blog as I have lots of weddings over the 18 months plus I have missed and need to show you.
As ever if you are looking for inspiration for your wedding flowers this is a great source, be it colour ideas or venues; just use the menu on the right. 
If you love what you see why not book a consultation with me and let us design your dream flowers together


Sandra x

No comments: