Monday 30 September 2019

Features in Wedding Flower Magazine

Going through all my posts set to draft, I've come across this one. I was so honoured and overjoyed at being in this glossy magazines for 3 consecutive issues, one as a collaboration and 2 for my own work.
Unfortunately it closed down earlier this year but was a staple of many wedding florists and brides to show choice and colour available for your blooms.
As I still love the designs featured I thought I would show you all, and I still have many copies for you to look through at consultations here at The Studio.



The first time being featured was with a lovely group of ladies on a day course I booked to learn the techniques of creating large scale displays, particularly ceiling hoops. It was a fabulous day and I still treasure the images the lovely photographer Laura Calderwood shared with us all.


As creatives we are always, or should be, willing to learn and expand our knowledge to create new features or up to date and time saving ways of working, while being able to deliver more for our clients and wow their guests.


The second issue I featured in was with these glorious peach flowers. I also got an extra feature in the Flower look book.
Coral and peach are still popular today and the flowers designs chosen are still as relevant as ever.


Which one is your favourite?


The last and third issue I was in was with these perfect purple designs.


Purple never really goes away, I create several weddings in purple every year, so again still as relevant as ever.



If you love any of these designs and would like to talk through your options for your wedding day please get in touch. You can also book appointments online here

Sandra x

No comments: