Tuesday 5 October 2010

Judges Lodgings

As I was displaying at the Judges Lodgings I was asked if I could provide a pedestal and two table posies for the mock set up of the civil ceromony room. This I was more than happy to provide.
The colour scheme given to me was white and green. The flowers I used are; Eremus, tulips, hydrangea, dahlias and amaranthus with various foliage including, asparagus fern, holly and hops.I am available to provide flowers at most venues in and around Lincolnshire and have photos of many weddings I have had the privelidge of being involved with at many venues around Lincoln. Arrangements in venues in other counties can alo be created.
In the first instance please get in touch with when and where and I will arrange with you a mutually convenient consultation.

No comments: