Monday 25 October 2010

Red white and gold wedding

Flowers from the wedding of Sue and Daren. Unfortunately I was so busy with the flowers I never got round to taking any photos of the ladies holding the flowers. I have been promised some though, so keep looking.

Sue's bridesmaids, of which there were four, wore gorgeous full length gold dresses, so we decided to keep the flowers neutral. I used white roses, stephanotis and veronica, gold roses, and various foliage. They were all hand tied posies with gold ribbon wrapped around the stems.


Sue's bouquet was a trailing hand tied posy but in red and white to tone in with the dress. In this I used red roses, hypericum berries, skimmia with white cymbidium orchids, lilies, roses, veronica and stephanotis. various foliage was used including fountain grass, asparagus fern and bear grass.



No comments: