Thursday 29 November 2012

Elsham Hall wedding fayre

 At the end of September I attended Elsham Hall's wedding fayre. For some reason I didn't manage to take many photos so I only have two for you, and one of those isn't the best.
The above photo is one of my single silver candle holders with glass chimney. These are available to hire with or without flowers, but one of my favourite ways of displaying them is on a wreath of flowers. This would make a lovely spring/early summer centrepiece consisting of blue hydrangea, white ranunculus and eustoma with mixed foliage.
One of the bouquets I created was a handtie of blue hydrangea, iris, thistles, purple eustoma and cerise pink ranunculus all nestled in a bed of gold aluminium wire.

Thank you to all the couples I spoke with on the day it was lovely to meet you all.

No comments: