Tuesday 9 July 2013

Catching up

It has been sometime since I last posted due to various business and personal reasons. BUT now I'm back!!!! Maybe not everyday but with all the changes going on here at The Studio there is plenty to catch up on so as often as the workload allows.

I have been busy with wedding most weekends since March and with The Studio being built, painted and furnished and a new van it has been a busy few months.
I also lost one of our family members, our beautiful greyhound, Sally. She was around 15 years old and was still trying to keep going and at times pushing herself more than her poor body could manage so the painful decision to put her to sleep was made. I know it was the right decision but it doesn't make it any easier.
 x

There are plenty of weddings to catch up on and if you are one of my couples who have sent me photos of your day, I thank you. I will get there and I will soon hopefully be back on track with both the blog and the web page.

For now I thank you all for your patience and I will be back soon with lots of flowery loveliness.

xx

No comments: