Monday 15 July 2013

Funeral tributes

Today has been my first full day of solely being self employed. All the planning has finally come in to force. While it has been ages and at some points I never thought it would happen, here I am, sat on my own in my studio with only me to bring in the work........scary!
On the other hand I have had a really good day with funeral tributes (pictured) and some gift work to deliver and my first funeral consult at a clients home.

5ft Coffin Spray
 
My main specialality is wedding and event designs but I am more than happy to create funeral pieces both traditional and modern. I will deliver to all local, both Lincoln and Gainsborough, funeral directors and in some cases wil be able to travel further afield.
I will soon have a web page up and running for ordering online or you can ring me and speak direct.
 

No comments: