Thursday 18 July 2013

NEW: Order Flowers Online

New.

As from today you may order flowers to be delivered on line. At the top of the page on the right hand side is a 'Order flowers online' tab. Please click this link and it will open, in another window, my page on the Direct 2 Florist flower delivery system.
My page is full of my designs, with one or two library photos, that you may order to be made up and delivered locally by me. There is a small fee taken by D2F for processing but the rest of the value goes to your flowers, no third party commission as some relay companies do.
You may also if you prefer take a look on line and then ring me direct to, A) save you the service charge and B) speak to me so I tailor make your design for you.

If you are looking for flowers for further afield, click 'home' (top of the page) and there is an postcode finder. If you enter the recipients postcode it will take you to the closest few florists to this and then you get the choice of florist and flowers.

No comments: