Friday 1 November 2013

New Web Page

I have been working hard behind the scenes and finally I have upgraded my web page and it is now online. Updated with new photos from many of this years weddings and the testimonials many brides have left. Please take a look at www.sandrasflowerstudio.co.uk 

Now that has been done I am hopefully going to have time to devote to this blog. I hope to start from the beginning of this year with the weddings in some form of order. So if your looking for inspiration for your spring wedding, keep an eye out as there were some fabulous ones this year, like this one



There is also a new and improved page for ordering gift and funeral flowers online through my web shop on Direct2Florist. There is no excuse, you can order flowers for local delivery at any time of day or night.

No comments: