Saturday 11 January 2014

Booking a wedding flower consultation

Consultations are now being booked for weddings both in 2014 and 2015. Some dates are full for this year so if you are thinking of asking me to be involved in your special day, don't leave it too long to get in touch. Interest is also high for 2015, it's never to early to start looking for your suppliers.

I come and see you either at home or at your venue, if appropriate, or we can meet in a cafe or a quiet bar to discuss your requirements. I ask for a few details to help know what books and photos to bring, such as:

Colours
Style, modern, traditional, glitzy, glamour, vintage, minimal, country etc
Venue for both service and reception
Budget
Items required, brides bouquet, bridesmaids, buttonholes, corsages, church displays, venue displays

You don't need to know the answers to all these or indeed know exactly what you require but an idea helps. (If you are having your ceremony at a hotel, say, I needn't bring my church portfolio)

I am happy to talk to you whether you know what you want or not. I am here to help you decide.

Please remember I am exhibiting at several wedding fayres this year, starting with Thrumpton Hall tomorrow. So if you would like to see examples of my work first, please come along and have a chat.

No comments: