Tuesday 28 January 2014

Mumblings and planning

Everyone needs a holiday!! I write this while waiting for tea to be cooked on our last night away, it may be posted at a later date. Why the exclamation marks? Well, sometimes you get so focused on being there to answer the phone and emails that you forget and so do those that are trying to get in touch. It has been a good week with a small amount of work done whenever I can fit it in, but I have come to realize that things need to change. Indeed this morning I was ready to give up entirely!!!! A comment from someone quite innocent brought matters to a head and I was ready to call it a day.
I now know I need to focus my time on those things that matter and not spend hours on social media, for example. I am here if you need me, I will answer any questions you have on flowers and am more than happy to do so. BUT certain aspects of 24hr a day contact need to be stood down. I will answer at any reasonable hour but not at 11pm on a Saturday night and I will be un following certain groups as most clients on there are looking for cheap, again I have no problem with people on tight budgets but please compare like for like and not just the cheapest. We all have a living to make and with more brides being let down with companies providing shoddy work or simply not turning up I ask you all to research companies properly. Speak to them and I would advise meeting them in person and looking through portfolios and not taking a basic web listing or photos on social media as examples of their work. Again I know of groups who time and again are banning companies who steal photos from others.

But enough of that:
To focus on Sandra's Flower Studio.
I will be, hopefully, posting 5 posts a week. I'm setting a target of a mix of wedding flowers I have created, wedding inspiration and not just flowers, and a round up of what's on

For now I am leaving you with a couple of photos of the view I have and it is stunning.



Take care
Sandra x

No comments: