Thursday 2 January 2014

SALE

Happy New Year to you all
Congratulations to all of you who are newly engaged, welcome to the wonderful world of weddings. To those of you who can now say 'We are getting married this year' I hope you are enjoying the planning process and gradually ticking off your to do list.

To help you all with your table centerpieces I have decided to have a sale on hired items such as candelabras and glassware. There is 25% off everything I hire until 15th January. These may be booked for any date (Subject to availability) terms and conditions do apply. Delivery charges may also be added.
The hire itself is for dry hire and you are welcome to hire quantities to suit your needs. Flowers can be added for an additional cost.
Please click here to go to my web page and the list of items available


Have you set yourselves any goals this year? Are they realistic? Or just the usual get fit, eat healthily, drink less etc etc that we all set every year? One of my new year resolutions is to blog everyday, I have a back log of weddings to show you all after all. The other is my usual get fit drive and to go jogging. Hopefully they will both last longer than last year, I'll keep you informed of the later and hopefully you will see the former :-)

If you are still looking for ideas for your flowers, or don't know where to start, my first wedding event of the season is on 12th January at Thrumpton Hall.

So for now, I hope you are all slowly getting back to normal after the festivities and if you are back at work don't worry it's nearly the weekend again. x

No comments: