Sunday 5 January 2014

Wedding fayres

If you are recently engaged, congratulations! Don't know where to begin with planning your day? Then come along to a wedding fayre or two and see some lovely wedding suppliers.
Don't worry, I won't be pushy! I will answer any questions you may have with regards to wedding flowers, be it what designs you might want to what flowers are in season and when or something to match in with your chosen colour. I can advise on bridal and bridesmaids bouquets, ideas for flower girls, church or venue designs. There will be a few displays to help give you an idea on what is available and I always take along some portfolios for further ideas and suggestions.
Below are the fayres I am currently attending. More may be added so keep your eye on my web page

 January 12th Thrumpton Hall

February 16th Grimsby Auditorium

March 1st Isaac Newton Centre, Grantham
March 2nd Bailgate (Judges Lodgings)
March 16th The Mansion, Leeds


No comments: