Thursday 10 January 2013

Autumn Bouquets

 Today I look at autumnal bouquets. I know it's months away but you can never start looking too early.
Above: A hand-tied bouquet of gold and white roses, stephanotis, veronica, and seasonal foliage.

A Shower bouquet. I loved this bouquet a real seasonal mix of cream Asiatic lilies, mango calla lilies, cream roses and hypericum berries.


The bridesmaids bouquets to the above shower was an overarm bouquet of mango calla lilies with cream ostrich feathers and bear grass.
Another favourite of mine, I love purple and it has been such a popular colour. Another hand-tie of white calla lilies, roses and purple eustoma and freesia with small palm leaves.


Another really seasonal bouquet, the colour of these roses was fabulous. A mix of orange roses, spray roses, hypericum berries, fir cones spruce and holly.

If you are looking for wedding flowers at any time of year I would be happy to discuss your requirements, please get in touch.

No comments: