Wednesday 2 January 2013

Favourite photos

 There we are: All back to normal and all thinking where did Christmas go! To cheer us all up I have posted three photos. The first, above, one of my favourite bouquets of last year. Now I loved making each and every bouquet but you always get one or two that are extra yummy. This was a summer wedding bursting with seasonal flowers. The lovely Emma had virtually left the varieties up to me and was more concerned with the overall feel of the flowers. Just picked delicate garden flowers mostly white/ivory with a hint of pink.
 My favourite rose of the year: Sweetness. A fabulous two toned rose mainly ivory but with reddy/pink outer petals. A hardy rose that lasts well in designs.
The lovely giant bee at Eden. One of my personal highlights of the year. We were in Cornwall on holiday and a deal was set. I would go for a day at Eden while my lovely partner went kite surfing. A full day just wandering around the gardens and domes getting loads of ideas for my garden. More about that in another post.

Best wishes
x

No comments: