Tuesday 1 January 2013

Wishing you a happy new year

Happy New Year to one and all. I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and a great time if you ventured out last night.
We took some of our dogs for a walk on Lincoln South Common this afternoon, view above, to clear our heads. Not so much from alcohol but to focus on the year ahead with all that may come our way. 2013 is already looking like a tremendously busy year with more weddings booked at this stage than ever before. I'm sure now the holidays have finished more lovely couples will be getting focused to the planning of their big day. If you are one of these and would like to discuss your flowers with me, please do so as soon as you can as some dates are now fully booked.
I hope to blog more this year and to update my web and facebook page as often as possible, so do follow/like these if you can.
I am also currently assessing which wedding fayres to attend and as soon as I book any they will be on the web page.
The newsletter will also be better organised and will be sent out at a set time each month, with an update or two in between. If you are not signed up you can do so on the right column of both this blog and my web page.
As always if you have an questions in regards to your flowers, please get in touch and I will help where I can.

I wish you all a happy and healthy new year and remember a wedding is one day, whereas a marriage is for life.

Best wishes

Sandra xx

No comments: